What We Believe
Our Restoration Movement roots look down upon creeds and test of fellowship. We do believe however that a clear understanding of what we stand for, preach and teach should be stated.
- We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired and completely inerrant upon all subject matters they touch upon. They are the complete, final and only revelation of God's will for the salvation of man and Christian faith and practice.
- We believe in the triune God. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ who is fully God and fully man. He was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life and died upon the cross as a substitutionary atonement to redeem a lost mankind. He rose from the dead and is now at the right hand of the Majesty on High as our great High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, true God, the third member of the Trinity. He is sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower, convincing the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and now is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition apart from Christ.
- We believe that mankind can be saved ONLY through the atonement provided by Jesus Christ. This salvation is for all who repent of sin and believe in Him and are born again of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism and the Lord's Supper are to be observed by the church. We believe in believer's baptism by immersion.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ, a personal, visible and pre-millennial return.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead; to regenerate to everlasting life and the unregenerate to everlasting punishment.